Making an Admission/ Tuition Deposit via Student Account's Store
(Only for DNAP, Graduate or ESL Programs)
- To get started, go to: https://www.gonzaga.edu/guestpayers
- Enter Student ID and Last Name and click on Sign in, you will be connected to the Transact Payments Main Menu
- Click Make a Payment on the left side of the screen
- Click Admission/ Tuition Deposit and a list of all university deposits will appear
- Select the appropriate academic level/ program deposit. The amount will automatically be filled in with the deposit amount for your program and click on "Add to Payment".
- Click on Pay Now and then Continue on the bottom of the next screen.
- Select your Payment Method (New bank account or enter credit or debit card) and click on Continue.
- Complete your credit card or checking/savings account information. Do not add any spaces, dashes or punctuation marks and click on Continue.
- Verify all of your payment information and then click the Pay button.