Students log into CASHNet through their Zagweb account and click "Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits, and eRefund"
Authorized payers log into https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu/authorizedpayer. You will need the login name supplied by the student and password that was emailed to you from CASHNet.
Making an Admission/ Tuition Deposit via CASHNet (Only for Graduate or ESL Students)
- To get started, go to: https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu
- Click on "Accepted Student Login"
- Enter your User ID and PIN and click Login. If you have used ZagWeb before, you should already know your User ID and Pin. If this is your first time using ZagWeb, your User ID is your Gonzaga ID # and your Pin is your birth date (MMDDYY).
- If this is your first time in Zagweb it will ask you to create a new PIN number. Type the birthday PIN in the first field that you used above (MMDDYY). Then put your new PIN (should be 6 digits) into the next two fields. Then click on Login.
- Again, if you have not signed into Zagweb before it will direct you to this next screen, which will ask you to create a security question and answer. Enter your new PIN that you created in the previous screen where it says, Please Confirm your Pin. Either select a question from the drop down screen or create your own. Provide an answer for the question. Click Submit.
- Click on the "Student" tile
- Click on "Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits, and eRefund"
- Click on "Enter CASHNet"
- Click "Make Payment" at top of page
- Click "Admission/ Tuition Deposit" a list of all university deposits will appear
- Select the appropriate academic level/ program deposit. The amount will automatically be filled in with the deposit amount for your program.
- Click "Make Payment"
- Select your Method of Payment and click on "Continue Checkout"
- Complete your credit card information or checking/savings account information. Do not add any spaces, dashes or punctuation marks. Complete your address information for credit card transactions.
- Click on "Continue"
- Click "Submit Payment"