Begin your studies at home—or a local study center—with Live’s innovative digital classroom experience. Learn with engaging professors in real time and earn recognized course credits.
The right choice for right now
American Collegiate Live provides an enriching virtual campus experience. Enroll today to earn recognized degree credits at home through state-of-the-art interactive technology, then continue your studies at Gonzaga University.
Don’t defer or delay your academic studies. American Collegiate Live students are highly valued by Gonzaga University for the depth of academic and cultural preparedness they acquire throughout the American Collegiate Live program.
Why enroll in American Collegiate Live?
- Stay on track with your studies
- New classes start every semester, from any location—no delays or interruptions
- Earn academic credits
- Seamlessly continue to Gonzaga after completing your American Collegiate Live semester
- Experience a digital classroom that rivals being there
- We bring the university to you—state-of-the-art interactive technology means as much direct engagement with professors as in a standard classroom
- Receive bilingual support for academic coursework with local counselors
- Gonzaga recognizes the academic credits you earn
- All classes taught by top faculty at a nationally ranked US university
- Academic credit earned is recognized at Gonzaga University
Start earning credits and transfer to your destination
The Gonzaga University and American Collegiate Live partnership is designed to support first-year international undergraduate students follow their dream of studying at a top-ranked US university.
How does it work?
Students who successfully complete one semester of American Collegiate Live and meet the following minimum requirements will have access to reserved seats at Gonzaga University.
What are the academic requirements?
- 30 or more post-secondary credits—cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher
- 29 or fewer post-secondary credits—an accredited high school GPA of 3.0 or better
What are the English language requirements?
- Direct Entry—IELTS 6.5 or better, or approved alternative test or course equivalent
- Global Bridge/fully matriculated—IELTS 6.0, or approved alternative test or course equivalent
- Global Bridge/conditionally admitted—below an IELTS 6.0, or approved alternative test or course equivalent