The quarterly Partners in Medical Education (PIME) newsletter provides updates on the ways medical students, faculty and partners are serving patients and communities.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of UW School of Medicine medical students conducting their classroom work in Spokane, continuing a tradition that has trained the next generation of doctors in Spokane and Eastern Washington since the early 1970s.
Other stories in the issue:
- Community welcomes incoming class of 60 medical students
- Oct. 9 lecture to focus on science of aging in humans — and dogs
- GU undergraduates learn in UW medical labs
- Health innovation focus of discussion at PNWER Summit
- Creating a pipeline to rural healthcare
Sign up for the PIME Newsletter
Sign up below to receive quarterly updates on the ways our medical students, faculty and partners are serving patients and communities across Washington.