We invite you to join, support, and collaborate with Gonzaga’s Global Community!
Opportunities for Students
- Join the Intercultural Student Union, a club that advocates intercultural competency, global engagement, inclusivity and awareness.
- Participate in Global Conversations, weekly one hour English conversation groups with international students.
- Show us how you see the world and submit a photo to the World View Photo Contest.
- Attend global activities including:
- ESL Graduation | Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Global Scholar Social | Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Welcome (back) Social | September (Date to be announced)
Opportunities for Students, Faculty, and Staff
CGE Global Community Grant
The Center for Global Engagement (CGE) sponsors programming for Gonzaga’s Global Community including specific populations such as English as a Second Language (ESL), international undergraduate, international graduate, and returned study abroad. CGE Global Community Grants are available to support our campus partners with programming that enhances the Global Community.
If you are a Gonzaga faculty member, staff person, or a general Spokane community member, we'd love to meet you!
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Invite an international student to speak in your K-12 classroom/school.
- Provide internship opportunities for international students studying at Gonzaga.
- Hire our Study Abroad students when they return to Spokane.
- Contribute to our scholarships to enable more students to expand their cultural intelligence and global experience.
- Collaborate with us on global events and activities in Spokane.
We welcome any of your questions or ideas!