As a first-year applicant, you may have the opportunity to receive college credit from Gonzaga University if you are have taken Advance Placement (AP) exams or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams. Check out your options here! Have you taken the Cambridge International A & AS Level exams? If so, review our list of college credit options here!
Current international students here at Gonzaga University are excited to share tips about applying to Gonzaga University and what it is like to be an international student at GU. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a current international student will be in touch soon!
Freshman Application Checklist:
- Complete the online Common Application.
- To directly add Gonzaga to your “My Colleges” list on the Common Application, please click here.
- WAIVED: $50 application fee (contact email@example.com for the international student fee waiver instructions)
- Test Scores: Please submit any ONE of the following -- TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, or ACT. Admission Guidelines for test scores are as follows:
- TOEFL score of at least 550 written / 213 computer / 80 IBT or
- Score of 6.0 or better on the IELTS or
- 'New SAT' combined score of 1150 or an 'Old SAT' combined score of 1070 Critical Reading and Math or
- Composite ACT score of no less than 23 or
- Satisfactory completion of Gonzaga University’s Global Bridge 1 will substitute for the required test scores
- Students must achieve a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application).
- Official transcripts in native language and English from all high schools, colleges and universities attended.
- Common Application School Report (found on the Common Application).
- One Common Application Teacher Evaluation (found on the Common Application).
- Copy of Passport (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit your materials online via the Common Application or send your application materials to:
Office of Admission
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258
Admitted students will be required to submit the following for immigration purposes:
- Completed Financial Declaration OR an official Sponsorship Letter
- Original bank statements which support the information provided on the Financial Declaration