We look forward to receiving your application! To learn about Global Bridge, review the program information section.
Here is what you'll need to complete your Global Bridge (conditional admission) application to Gonzaga University. We will contact you directly if additional information is required.
Global Bridge (Conditional Application) Checklist
- Complete the ESL online application (see links below).
- $50 application fee (payable online).
- Official transcripts in English from all high schools, colleges, and universities attended (including any institutions in the U.S., including ESL programs).
- Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT), if you have them.
- Completed Financial Declaration OR an official Sponsorship Letter.
- Original bank statements which support the information provided on the Financial Declaration.
- Copy of Passport (emailed to email@example.com).
Once you are conditionally admitted to the university, an I-20 form will be sent to you. Please note: Conditional admission does not guarantee full admission to Gonzaga University. You must meet all conditions of admission in order to be fully admitted.
Conditions of full admission include the following, which you will receive assistance with during the application process and the upper intermediate levels of your ESL program:
- Successful completion of Gonzaga University’s English as a Second Language (ESL) program with faculty recommendation (3.0 GPA or higher).
- Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application).
- Common Application School Report.
- One Common Application Teacher Evaluation.
- Gonzaga Common Application Supplement.
- Common Application International Supplement.
Please remember: You will have assistance with these conditions during your ESL program!