Ann graduated from Gonzaga University with a B.A. in History. Before working at Gonzaga, she had a 15 year career in banking. She has been with Gonzaga since 1999 and has worked at CCASL, for the Interim VP for Mission, and for the Chief Diversity Officer before landing at the Center for Global Engagement.
She lived in Guadalajara, Mexico for one year while attending school and caught the travel bug. Since then she has traveled to Canada, the Caribbean, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, Greece and Malta.
- Responsible for overseeing the routine administrative and budgetary activities of the Center for Global Engagement
- Directs the planning and development of operating budgets for the offices in the CGE, in coordination with the University Budget Office, Controller’s Office, and Provost Office.
- Oversees all matters in PeopleAdmin and Concur for Global Engagement
firstname.lastname@example.org | (509) 313-3667
Amy Schmidt, CGE Program Assistant
- Responsible for administrative assistance to the whole CGE staff and its operations.
- Creates a welcoming reception area for all CGE visitors.
email@example.com | (509) 313-3549