Institutional Partnerships are those relationships through which Gonzaga is striving to expand ourselves and the opportunities we offer our students. Institutional partners represent more than just transactional engagement, but drive Gonzaga faculty, students and administrators to deeper, transformational engagement through mutually-beneficial projects and experiences.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Colombia
- The University of Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia
- Charles Lwanga College of Education, Monze, Zambia
Transfer Partners are those relationships represent the bulk of what Gonzaga does to expose our students and faculty to experiences beyond our borders.
Exchange Partners receive and send students from and to Gonzaga as part of a bi-lateral exchange agreement. Often-times these exchange agreements also involve the option of faculty, either on sabbatical or during summer months, who spend a semester or full year abroad, immersed in local society and taking classes at the host institution.
- Akita International University, Akita City, Japan
- Kinjo Gakuin University, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya, Japan
- Mukogawa Women’s University, Nishinomiya, Hyōgo, Japan
- Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan
- Osaka Jikei College, Osaka, Japan
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Leon, Mexico
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Holland
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- University of Glasgow, Scotland