Alessandro Raveggi is an author, scholar and professor of Modern Italian and English Literature. He held a post-doctoral research fellowship at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México for two years. He published fiction, non-fiction and poetry in Italian and international publishers and web-magazines, academic and literary reviews. He is the director of the first Italian bilingual literary magazine "The FLR" published by The Florentine Press.
- "Calvino americano. Identità e viaggio nel Nuovo Mondo" (essay, Le Lettere, 2012)
- "David Foster Wallace" (essay, introduction to the author, Doppiozero editions, 2014) (introduction to) E.A.Poe, "I delitti della Rue Morgue - Il mistero di Marie Roget" (Giunti, 2017)
- (curator) "The FLR - The Florentine Literary Review", bilingual literary magazine (2016 - present)
- "Nella vasca dei terribili piranha" (novel, Effigie editore, 2012)
- "Il grande regno dell'emergenza" (short stories, Liberaria, 2016)
- "Nominazioni. Poesie dal ritorno" (poetry collection, Ladolfi editore, 2016)