Bridget Green has been teaching English for over 25 years in Japan, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the US. She has lived abroad for many years and believes that international cooperation begins with individuals. Bridget most enjoys helping students with improving their vocabulary and reading. Reading is the super skill since it also improves your writing skills and your grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The fastest way to improve your English is to read a lot! And the best way to understand what you read is to improve your vocabulary.
Bridget is very excited to have joined the English Language Specialist Program that sends teachers to other countries to train language teachers.
- M.A., Teaching English as a Second Language, Gonzaga University
- M.A. (with Distinction), International Studies, The University of Sheffield, UK
- Royal Society of Arts Certificate, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Godmer House School of English, Oxford, UK
- B.A. (Honors), French Literature, Gonzaga University
What students say:
- "I want to thank you for your wonderful class. It was always interesting and inspiring. To me is clear that you feel passion for teaching english, and that reflects on your energy and attitude towards your students. I really enjoyed your class and, though I found it very challenging, I feel I've learned a lot."
- “She encourages me every time to study more. She is a good teacher because she makes me work.”
- “I like her way in teaching and she helped me a lot. I don't know how I can thank her for her amazing teaching.”
- “I really like her manner and methods to teach us she has a perfect manner to make us understand all the information.”
- “I like the methodology used for improve our listening and speech. It's wonderful.”
firstname.lastname@example.org | Welch 107 | (509) 313-6284