Registration For Summer 2021 Classes Is Open
Current Gonzaga students, login to your ZagWeb account and then click on the links below to complete your registration and summer financial aid application. A separate financial aid application is required for summer school aid.
Undergraduate Summer Session Dates
- Summer Session 1: Monday, May 17th through Friday, June 25th
- Summer Session 2 : Monday, June 28th through Friday, August 6th
- Full Summer Session (Twelve Weeks): Monday, May 17th through Friday, August 6th
Undergraduate Registration Deadlines
- Summer Session 1: May 21, 2021
- Summer Session 2: July 6, 2021
- Full Summer Session: May 21, 2021
- Monday, May 31, 2021, Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5, 2021, Independence Day
Undergraduate Tuition Adjustment
Tuition will be adjusted at 100% through the official add/drop deadline established for each of our three main summer sessions. Action Guide deadlines for our main sessions can be found on the Registrar's Office web pages. Once the advertised deadlines have passed, no tuition adjustment is considered.**Courses with unique summer dates may have different tuition adjustment schedules/deadlines.