Summer 2021 Important Dates and Facts
Undergraduate Summer Sessions
- Session 1: May 17 - June 25, 2021: Registration is closed for Session 1
- Session 2: June 28 - August 6, 2021: Registration is closed for Session 2
Please note: These dates and deadlines apply to courses that span the whole session. Courses with unique dates, may have different registration deadlines.
Registration Made Easy
Current Gonzaga students, login to your ZagWeb account and then click on the links below to complete your registration and summer financial aid application. A separate financial aid application is required for summer school aid.
- Monday, May 31, 2021 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5, 2021 - Independence Day
2021 Summer Tuition and Fees
- 2021 Undergraduate Summer Tuition
$780 per credit
- 2021 Undergraduate Summer Fees
Administration Fee: $45 (one-time fee, not per credit)
Summer Technology Fee: $64 (one-time fee, not per credit)
Lab/Program Fee: Varies by course
- Graduate and Post Graduate tuition rates are based on the student's program, and can be viewed on the Tuition and Fees webpage.