Summer 2021 Important Dates and Facts
Registration is open
Undergraduate Summer Sessions
- Session 1: May 17 - June 25, 2021: The deadline to register is May 21
- Session 2: June 28 - August 6, 2021: The deadline to register is July 6
- Full Session: May 17 - August 6, 2021: The deadline to register is May 21
Please note: These dates and deadlines apply to courses that span the whole session. Courses with unique dates, may have different registration deadlines.
Registration Made Easy
Current Gonzaga students,login to your ZagWeb account and then click on the links below to complete your registration and summer financial aid application. A separate financial aid application is required for summer school aid.
- Monday, May 31, 2021 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5, 2021 - Independence Day
2021 Summer Tuition and Fees - Available Soon
- 2021 Undergraduate Summer Tuition
$780 per credit
- 2021 Undergraduate Summer Fees
Administration Fee: $45 (one-time fee, not per credit)
Summer Technology Fee: $64 (one-time fee, not per credit)
Lab/Program Fee: Varies by course
- Graduate and Post Graduate tuition rates are based on the student's program and are the same rate per credit as the 2021-2022 academic year.