2018 Dates and Deadlines
- Session I: May 21 - June 29: The deadline to register is May 25
- Session II: July 2 - August 10: The deadline to register is July 29
- Full Session: May 21 - August 10: The deadline to register is May 25
Please note: These dates and deadlines apply to courses that span the whole session. Courses with unique dates, may have different registration deadlines.
Click here to view the Summer Action Guide for a more detailed look at important summer session dates.
- Monday, May 28, 2018, Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018, Independence Day
$765 per credit
Graduate and Post Graduate
Graduate and Post Graduate tuition rates are based on the student’s program and are the same rate per credit as the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Summer Administration Fee: $45
- Summer Technology Fee: $64
- Lab/Program Fee: varies by course
Financial assistance is available for Summer Sessions. To apply, complete the summer financial aid application on Zag Web. Please note that the summer financial aid application is different that the financial aid application for the regular academic year.
Current Gonzaga students, register using Zagweb as you would for fall or spring semester. Non-Gonzaga students, fill out the online Summer Activation Form to receive a username and password to be used for registration.