2019 Dates and Deadlines
- Session I: May 20 - June 28: The deadline to register is May 24
- Session II: July 1 - August 9: The deadline to register is July 8
- Full Session: May 20 - August 9: The deadline to register is May 24
Please note: These dates and deadlines apply to courses that span the whole session. Courses with unique dates, may have different registration deadlines.
The Summer Action Guide contains a more detailed look at important summer session dates. Coming Soon!
- Monday, May 27, 2019, Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019, Independence Day
$775 per credit
Graduate and Post Graduate
Graduate and Post Graduate tuition rates are based on the student’s program and are the same rate per credit as the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Summer Administration Fee: $45
- Summer Technology Fee: $64
- Lab/Program Fee: varies by course
Financial assistance is available for Summer Sessions. To apply, complete the summer financial aid application on ZagWeb. Please note that the summer financial aid application is different that the financial aid application for the regular academic year.
Current Gonzaga students, register using Zagweb as you would for fall or spring semester. Non-Gonzaga students, fill out the online Summer Activation Form to receive a username and password to be used for registration.