You are likely to have lots of questions about Summer Session. Many of those questions can be answered by contacting the Summer Session Office through the contact information listed at the end of this page.
Others are best answered by the offices with expertise in certain areas. Here are links for the offices you are most likely to need additional information from as you plan your finances, your financial aid, and your housing. There are also links for the Registrar's Office for more complicated course-related questions, and the Office of Academic Advising, which helps incoming freshmen register for both summer classes and for fall semester.
- Registrar's Office - (509) 313-6592
- Office of Academic Advising and Assistance - (800) 965-9223 or (509) 313-4047
- Student Accounts Office - (509) 313-6812
- Office of Financial Aid - (509) 313-6582
- Residence Life and Dining Services - (509) 313-4103
Summer Session Office
The Summer Session Office is located in Enrollment Management, Office 112, Campion Building, 1208 N Standard St.
Phone: (509) 313-6228