Resources for Integrating Sustainability into Your Classes
- Curriculum for the Bioregion - Curriculum for the Bioregion engages faculty communities in exploring these issues and in building sustainability concepts and place-based learning into a broad array of courses and disciplines. Gonzaga has participated in the Curriculum for the Bioregion initiative since 2011.
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education - a comprehensive source of information on sustainability in higher education. It provides administrators, faculty, operations staff, students, and other campus stakeholders with the tools, information and guidance they need to lead the sustainability transformation (Gonzga is a member of AASHE).
- SERC Site Guides - a repository of syllabi and assignments searchable by topic or discipline
- Ponderosa Project - The Ponderosa Project at Northern Arizona University (NAU) is an interdisciplinary faculty group effort to incorporate environmental sustainability issues into university courses with the ultimate goal of providing future citizens the education and skills necessary to achieve sustainable communities and societies.
- Piedmont Project - a grassroots effort on the part of a group of faculty to strengthen Emory University's engagement with environmental issues and sustainability. At the heart of the project is a curriculum development effort that seeks to foster an invigorated intellectual community to address global issues and local sustainability challenges.