First semester schedules for new incoming students in the fall semester will be complete by August 1st, 2020.
When they are ready (we will notify you via email), follow these steps to view your first semester schedule:
- Go to https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu and click on "Enter Secure Area". Log in to Zagweb using your Gonzaga network username and password. If you can't remember your login information, contact the IT Help Desk at 509-313-5550 for assistance.
- Once logged in, click on "Student"
- Click on the box at the top middle labeled "Student Profile"
- Select "Student Schedule" from the list of menu options that appear on the left hand side of your screen.
Your schedule was constructed with the requirements of your academic program in mind, as well as your preferences and requests. We used academic history data, as well as information you provided through the registration process to compose your schedule.
We anticipate you may have some questions. Before contacting us, use the following links to help you answer these questions.
Course Table- Answers the question, "Why am I taking these courses?"
If you intend to request any schedule changes:
- Do NOT book any flights home, as even a small change can have a huge impact on your final exam schedule.
- Do NOT purchase textbooks, as changes can impact multiple courses in your schedule, and therefore the books required for each.
Enjoy the remainder of your summer break. We look forward to meeting you soon and welcoming you to Gonzaga.
The Academic Advising & Assistance Office