Prepare to watch the Undergraduate Ceremony
Undergraduate ceremony is a virtual celebration web page with a streaming video player that will appear at 9 am PDT on Sunday, 9/6.
- Visit the Undergraduate Ceremony page on 9/6 at 9 am.
- We recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari as a web browser. If one of these browsers is not working for you, try another.
- If you experience any difficulties getting the videos to load or show up at the event at 9am, try refreshing your browser. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache.
- If you're not sure how to clear your cache, this article from PC Mag explains how to do it on any browser.
- The streaming program at 9 am will not offer closed captioning. If you wish to have closed captioning, or are experiencing technical difficulties, please know we will provide a link to view the full program on YouTube, along with the school and college degree celebrations, with closed captioning available, at 10 am. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org after 9 am to receive a version with closed captioning