The President’s Christmas Party RSVP form is now closed. The deadline to RSVP was Tuesday, December 4, 2018. To be added to the waitlist, please call 509-313-6130.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’d love to have a night out in downtown Spokane and spend the night at The Davenport Grand Hotel. How do I make a reservation?
To take advantage of the discounted deluxe room rate of $99/night (plus taxes and fees), please call The Davenport Grand at 509.458.3330, ask for the reservation desk and mention the “Gonzaga President’s Christmas Party.” Discounted rooms can also be acquired online by using the hyperlink below.
Guests staying in The Davenport Grand Hotel will enjoy discounted overnight parking rates of $10 overnight self-parking or $22 overnight valet parking.
- I have family coming to Spokane for the holidays, may I bring more than one guest?
Due to the capacity of our event space at The Davenport Grand Hotel and being sensitive to rising costs associated with the President’s Christmas Party, each employee is entitled to bring one guest with them to the party.
- Is it appropriate to bring my child to the Christmas Party?
Because alcohol will be available, the President’s Christmas Party is not an appropriate venue for children.
- Where can I park my car? How much does parking cost?
Guests to the President’s Christmas Party can enjoy covered parking in The Davenport Grand parking garage. The entrance to the garage is located off Washington Avenue. A special event rate has been extended to party guests for $5 self-park or $17 valet-park. Guests are instructed to take a ticket upon entry into the parking garage. Payment will be required upon exit. There are several payment options:
- A pay station will be set up in the hotel lobby outside of the ballroom. The pay station will be staffed with an associate from the hotel. Cash or credit card is required for payment.
- The hotel lobby front desk can also take payment in the form of cash or credit card.
Making a night of it? Overnight parking rates are $10 for self-parking or $22 for valet parking.
Additional questions? Please contact Allison Peterson in the Office of the President at 509-313-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.