There is a tradition on Jesuit campuses of referring to small groups as CLCs: Christian Life Communities. Christian Life Communities are weekly faith sharing groups. These are intentional small groups formed by members from varying Christian traditions who come together to reflect, share life, pray, laugh and grow. We deepen our relationship with God, form lasting relationships with others and walk through the valleys and peaks of life together. We also gather regularly for large group activities, social events, and service projects.
Here are some questions for reflection in considering joining CLC:
Would you like to ...
- form long-lasting friendships?
- grow in your journey of faith?
- share your faith and what is going on in your life with other students?
- deepen your relationship with God?
- discover your passions and calling in life through service?
In you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, then CLC is for you! All are welcome. Click the link below!
If you have questions regarding CLCs, please contact Meredith McKay at email@example.com