Did you miss the Virtual Benefits Fair?
Don’t worry we still have one more opportunity for you to still schedule a time for your Biometric Screening or get a flu shot. All the information you need is below!
Visit the Virtual Vendor Booths
From right here on this page, visit our virtual vendor booths to learn what Gonzaga’s benefits have to offer you!
Click “Present” on the image below, click to expand to full screen and start exploring! Click the “Start HERE” button to find everything you need to know to navigate the platform. Be sure to enter the raffle to win prizes from our vendors!
Health Screenings provide you with valuable information about your current health status and risk for chronic diseases, so you can avoid health problems in the future. Before you begin, there are two options to consider, register for an in-person or request an at-home test kit.
Schedule your Hemmingson 314 Appointment through Health Advocate
In-person Appointments & Times
November 4, 2020 | 7:30am - 1:00pm
How to schedule:
- Visit benefits.gonzaga.edu
- Enter your Single Sign On Credentials
- Click on Health Advocate
- Click on "Complete your Health Screening" on the homepage To Do List
- On the Choose a Health Screening Option page, choose from the following options:
- I would like to schedule an appointment for an onsite screening event
- I would prefer to download a form that my physician will complete
- I need a lab voucher and to search for a lab location
Request an at home test kit
Call Health Advocate at 800-970-1263 to have a kit sent to your home. Follow the instructions to collect your samples and mail in the envelope provided.
Download a physician form
Login to your Health Advocate Dashboard and download a physician form at benefits.gonzaga.edu > Health Advocate.
Hemmingson Room 314
November 4, 2020 | 7:30am - 1:00pm
2020 Benefits Fair Webinar Recordings
Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt
- How to help make your money work
- The importance of cash flow and how to use it
- Saving and spending
- Understanding debt and how to manage it
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Have student debt? Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) is a federal program designed to reduce the burden of student loan debt for people who work in public service. PSLF pairs the immediate relief of an income-driven repayment plan (to make your monthly payments affordable) with the longer-term relief of loan forgiveness. TIAA has joined forces with Savi, a social impact technology company, to help eligible borrowers understand their choices, lower their monthly payments, and enroll in a forgiveness program. Join an online webinar to find out how you can explore lowering your student loan payments and working towards forgiveness.
Building Resilience for Optimal Performance
Resilience is the ability to flex and bounce back from challenges; bend and not break. We all face challenges whether they are work related or stem from our personal relationships. Currently, we are all coping in some way with the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar with teach skills for improving your mental toughness. In other words, skills to help you cope and adapt to challenges and changes at work and in your personal life. Using these skills will help you improve productivity and overall quality of life.
Benefits is excited to offer Hinge Health to employees and their spouses. This program offers innovative digital programs for those with chronic back and joint pain. During the webinar, Hinge Health will walk through the program details, answer questions and how to sign up for the benefit.
Livongo for Hypertension is a new health benefit that combines advanced technology with personalized coaching to help you easily understand and better manage high blood pressure.
Here’s just some of what you get when you sign up for Livongo:
- A Free Connected Blood Pressure Monitor: The monitor automatically sends your readings to the easy-to-use Livongo app. No writing necessary!
- Coaching Anytime and Anywhere: Your Livongo coach provides answers to your questions, support on your weight loss journey, and tips on improving your health over time.
- Safety and Security: View and access your records anytime on the Livongo app. Share them with your doctors if and when you want to.
Meeting ID: 996 2422 1977
Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement
- Simplify retirement income
- The basic rules that govern the most common retirement accounts
- When to tap into different assets
- The Flexible income choices TIAA offers
Medicare - What you need to know - SHIBA
SHIBA is a free service of the Washington State Office of Insurance Commissioner
Learn about the ABC&D's of Medicare! Led by a trained SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisor) this presentation is a great opportunity to learn the basics and ask questions.
Topics Covered include:
- Medicare Basics A, B, D & C
- How and when to enroll
- Part D (Prescription drug coverage)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Financial assistance
- Medicare fraud