Once you have your class schedule, the next step is to purchase the textbooks you will need for your courses.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Zagweb by clicking this link and clicking "Enter Secure Area"
- Once you are logged in, click the "Student Services & Financial AId" tab at the top of the page
- Click the "Registration" link
- Click the "Purchase textbooks for a select term" link
- Select the appropriate term (this upcoming semester would be Fall 2013) and then click the "Submit" button
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "BookNow - Purchase your books" button
After you click the "BookNow" button in step 6, you will be redirected to the ZagShop website and a list of the textbooks you will need for the term will be available for you.
To download/print a visual representation of the above steps, click this link.
502 E. Boone Ave.
Gonzaga University MSC #2503
Spokane, WA 99258-0070
Phone: (509) 313-4016
Location: Crosby Student Center, Main Floor