Whether or not Health & Counseling Services is open, call 911 first.
If you have to ask yourself: "Is this an emergency?," it probably is so call 911 immediately. Get the paramedics here first, then notify Gonzaga operators and they will have Security assist you. The number for Security Dispatch is (509)313-2222. There is no charge for a paramedic response, only for ambulance transportation. Taxi service may be arranged through Security Dispatch for non-emergent transport needs.
For after hours care consider one of the following:
- Call Family Medicine Spokane at (509) 624-2313 to speak with a physician.
- Visit a local Urgent Care Center.
- Visit a local Emergency Room.
- Call First Call for Help (509) 838-4428 for mental health concerns
Local Urgent Care Centers
- Providence Urgent Care - 421 S. Division, Spokane WA 99208 (509) 474-2100
- Rockwood Clinic Urgent Care - 400 E Fifth Ave, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 342-3100
- U.S. HealthWorks - 2005 E 29th, Spokane WA 9203 (509) 747-0770
Local Emergency Departments
- Sacred Heart Emergency Dept, 101 W. 8th Ave., Spokane WA 99240, (509) 474-3131
- Holy Family Emergency Dept, 5633 N. Lidgerwood St., Spokane WA 99208, (509) 482-0111
- Deaconess Hospital Emergency Dept, 800 W. 5th, Spokane WA 99204, (509) 473-5800
If you have transportation concerns and need a ride to a local Urgent Care call (509) 313-5878 to arrange a Health Ride.
Phone: (509) 313-4052
Please leave a message
Fax: (509) 313-5516
704 East Sharp
(Corner of Sharp & Dakota)
Hours vary by semester & breaks - click here for schedule