Come see us in Crosby! Room #211
The future is at your fingertips.
The Career Center & GAMP (Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program) office is here to assist you with your career development needs. Here are some ways we can provide support to students and alumni:
- Learn about the job search process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or volunteer service program
- Explore careers related to majors, including graduate and professional school
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and co-curricular activities (internships, clubs, teams, service, etc.)
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Prepare your resume and cover letter
- Develop and distribute your credentials in your electronic placement file (Teachers)
- Learn proper etiquette for dining with employers through our Etiquette Dinners
- Use ZagTrax.net to get information about jobs, internships, networking and recruiting events, and mentors. Post your resume, cover letter, writing samples--build a secure portfolio.