Post a Job/Internship
We have a recruiting system called ZagTrax powered by NACElink/Symplicity. Your company can post jobs and/or internships, schedule on-campus interviews and information tables/sessions, and register for our major career events at Gonzaga University. Please click here to review our Employer & Recruiter Policy.
With ZagTrax, you'll be able to:
- Post your jobs targeted to Gonzaga students and alumni for FREE! Please Note, multi-school postings will be charged a fee by NACElink.
- Schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions/tables.
- Register for GU's upcoming recruiting events when they occur: Business and Liberal Arts Career & Internship Fair, Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair, Partnership in Employment Career Fair, and Treks.
- Request Résumé Books of targeted students (this option will be available in the near future).
- Conveniently use just one username and password for any school in the NACElink network of schools.
To access ZagTrax, click here. After logging in, please complete your employer profile with as much information as possible. The more information you can give our students and alumni the more apt they will be to be interested in your open positions.
If you are having trouble logging onto the site, please send an email to HireAZag@gonzaga.edu or call (509) 313-4234.