Course Authorization Form

Form used to authorize student registration into a restricted course.

Enrollment Verification Form

Form used to request a verification of student enrollment.

Request for Change of Name/SS#/Address Form

Form used to change a name, social security, and/or address an official student record.

Application for Individualized Study

Form used to apply for a directed study or research related course.

Internship Course Registration

Form used to be registered for the course associated with an internship.

Leave of Absence Form

Form used to apply for a Leave of Absence from the University.

Course Withdrawal Form

Form used to withdraw from a course while still enrolled in other courses for the semester.

Request to Take A Course

Form used to take a course as an Audit, Pass/Fail, Senior Citizen Audit, or No Credit/No Record.

Substitution/Waiver Form

Form used to substitute a course or waive credit toward a course requirement.

Transfer of Credit/Senior Year in Residence

Form used to receive permission for current Gonzaga students to transfer coursework from another institution and/or to waive the requirement to complete the last thirty semester hours toward a degree in residence.

Transfer of Graduate Credits

Form used to transfer coursework from another institution toward a graduate program.

Major Declaration/Change of Advisor forms are available in your Dean's office.