ITS can assist you in three ways with mobile devices:
1.) Connect you to the network:
- Go to 'Settings', confirm 'Wi-Fi' is set to on,
- Select 'Gonzaga Community'
- Enter your current Gonzaga username and password, then 'Join'
- Then accept the certificate
2.) Set up your Email:
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'
- Click 'Add Account'
- Select 'Microsoft Exchange'
- Enter current Gonzaga Email Address, Domain = "Gonzaga", Username, Password
- Click 'Next'
- Enter server = "gemweb.Gonzaga.edu"
- Click 'Done'
3.) Removing data from your devices: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.