Performance Reviews and Resources
Click here for a Performance Cycle Quick Reference Sheet
Performance Management is a shared responsibility between the supervisor and employee, requiring ongoing communication to ensure alignment, establish clarity on job expectations, as well as facilitate conversation throughout the evaluations period. The Performance Management Lifecycle contains three key phases:
Phase 1 - Planning Phase: Supervisor and employee meet to review expectations for upcoming evaluation period, set performance objectives at the front end, set goals, and identify resources required to accomplish the plan.
Phase 2 - Ongoing Process: Supervisor and employee track plan progress and goal achievement, revisit and adjust goals and objective if needed, and engage in active conversation.
Phase 3 - Evaluate: Supervisor and employee utilize the performance review tool to properly assess employee's performance, agree on next year's plan objectives, and identified opportunities for further development.
PeopleAdmin Performance Management Resources
- PeopleAdmin Staff Training Guide
- Detailed Guide for PeopleAdmin Performance Management
- Performance Review Overview and Timeline
- Instructions to View Your Job Description in PeopleAdmin
- Performance Management Philosophy and Process
- Tips for Effective Performance Documentation
- Training Schedule
- Working Sessions in Computer Lab