Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
Sun Life Financial
Gonzaga University provides group life insurance and long term disability insurance for full-time employees and pays the entire premium for the coverage. The term life plan is equal to two times your annual base salary to a maximum of $600,000.
You also have the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance coverage for yourself, your spouse, and your dependent children.
For additional information on the life insurance, long term disability and voluntary life insurance, please click on the links below.
- Non-Faculty Booklet
- Faculty Booklet
- Voluntary Life Rate Sheet Life
- Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Voluntary Life Enrollment Form
- Voluntary Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Voluntary Life Conversion Notice
- Voluntary Life Conversion Kit
- Voluntary Life Portability Notice
- Voluntary Life Portability Application
- Voluntary Life Portability Kit