Gonzaga Entrepreneurial Leader Scholarship
to Rising Entrepreneurial Scholars
Entrepreneur: one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risk of a business or enterprise. (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)
Gonzaga University seeks to recruit students across the academic disciplines with a desire to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills and ultimately use those skills to improve communities. Gonzaga is a Catholic, Jesuit, liberal arts university dedicated to educating the whole person and graduating individuals committed to improving communities. Gonzaga provides a nationally-commended education founded on classical principles and a commitment to diversity.
To apply, students must:
- Submit the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by February 1
- Submit the Entreprenurial Leader Scholarship Application by February 1
- Currently be a senior in high school
- Have an unweighted, cumulative HS GPA of at least 3.5
- Have strong test scores, no lower than a 1250 SAT CR + M or 28 ACT composite
- Show an understanding of, and a passion for, entrepreneurship
- Have a record of service and extracurricular involvement
Postmarked deadline for completed application is February 1.