Accepted Students

Congratulations! We are very excited about having you join our community. Now that you've been accepted, you need to complete the following steps to confirm your place at Gonzaga University. Also, be sure to check your email regularly for other accepted student information!

Check it off your list.


Discover Gonzaga!

Gonzaga University has something to offer each unique individual.  Click here to Experience GU.  We hope that while viewing our online DVD or reading our student blogs, you can find out for yourself whether or not Gonzaga is the right fit for YOU!

If you have not had an opportunity to visit campus, we have several visit options available year round and can create your individual visit based on your interests.  Find out if GU is the right place for you by scheduling your visit today!

Take a look at the different academic areas of studies in our Department Reference Guides to help in determining your major!

Show your ZAG spirit and learn the Gonzaga fight song before you get here!

Top of Page

Confirmation Deposit

If you intend to enroll at Gonzaga University in the fall, please submit a confirmation deposit of $400 by May 1.  (If admitted off the waitlist, you have until May 25th to submit your confirmation deposit and reply card.)  This deposit secures your place in the class and initiates your course registration.

You have the option of either sending in a check to the Office of Admission along with the Deposit Reply Card  or paying online at ZAGWEB. Please follow these directions for PAYING THE DEPOSIT ONLINE.  

Please note that the tuition deposit is non-refundable unless a written cancellation and request for a refund is received by the Dean of Admission on or before June 1.

Students accepted for Spring Semester need to submit the Confirmation Deposit and Deposit Reply Card by December 1.

Where do I find my Student ID?

Top of Page

Student Housing

If you plan to live on campus during the fall, you must submit the Residential Living Agreement & $200 Advance Room Deposit by May 1. You have the option of either sending in a check to the Office of Housing and Residence Life or paying the deposit online.

To submit a Residential Living Agreement online, follow these steps:
1) Visit Zagweb at, then click "Enter Secure Area" Have your ID and PIN ready.
2) Enter your ID and PIN in the appropriate fields, then click the Login button.
3) Once logged in, click the "Student & Financial Aid" link.
4) On the next page, click the "Housing and Residence Life" link, then click the "ZagLiving" link.

To Submit the $200 Advance Room Deposit online:
1) Go to ZAGWEB and follow these directions for PAYING THE DEPOSIT ONLINE
2) Scroll down to the Advanced Room Deposit Section
3) Click "Paying the Deposit Online" for instructions on how to pay.

The Advance Room Deposit converts to a damage deposit upon enrollment and will be returned when the student leaves the residence hall system if no damages are incurred. This deposit is non-refundable unless a written cancellation and request for refund is received by the Dean of Admission by August 1st.  Refunds for students who enroll at Gonzaga but decide to live off campus will be reviewed on a case-by case basis.

If you plan to live with immediate family in the Spokane area:
You must meet the requirements outlined in the Gonzaga University Residence Requirement document and submit the associated Exemption Request form to Housing by May 1st. The form can be found online at under the "Residency (Room and Board)" link. 

* Be sure to check out our RESIDENCE HALL website before applying for housing. This will give you useful information when deciding what residence hall is the best fit for you!

 Early completion of the above requirement is strongly encouraged.

Top of Page

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Learn more about Gonzaga's financial aid philosophy and scholarships you may be eligible for.  

Gonzaga requires all students applying for need-based financial aid to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA. To make Gonzaga' s priority awarding deadline you must submit the FAFSA by February 1st . Gonzaga's FAFSA code is 003778. 

Regardless of whether or not you think you will qualify for Federal Aid, it is important to complete the FAFSA on time. Gonzaga University requires students to file a FAFSA to receive any additional aid beyond the merit scholarship awarded by the Admission Office. Therefore, it is to your advantage to file the FAFSA to see what other institutional, state, and federal funding you might qualify for.

FAFSA website -

Top of Page

Send Final Official Transcripts

Freshmen must request that a final, official high school transcript be sent to the Office of Admission.  This transcript should cover eight semesters or twelve trimesters of work and have a graduation date posted.  Freshmen who have completed collegiate work, Advanced Placement exams, or International Baccalaureate exams during high school must have official transcripts and examination records forwarded to the Office of Admission.  Advanced standing credit is determined by the Academic Vice President's Office.

Our offers of admission are conditional and contingent upon the successful and satisfactory completion of all academic work in progress.  Final academic transcripts will be carefully reviewed.

Top of Page

Vaccination Records and Medical Information

Students entering in the fall must submit either the Immunization Record Form or official vaccination records, by August 1.  The Immunization Record Form will be sent to you after the Office of Admission receives your confirmation deposit.  Any and all documentation should be sent directly to the Gonzaga Health Center.  If you were born after 1956, mandatory policy requires that you receive a second measles vaccination prior to enrollment.

Please mail vaccination records to:
Gonzaga University Health Center
MSC Box 2506
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258

For more information about Gonzaga's Health Center go to

Top of Page

Disability Resources, Education, & Access Management (DREAM)

Support services are available for students with documented disabilities. If you have a disability which may require academic adjustments or accommodations, please contact Gonzaga's DREAM Office (Disability Resources, Education, & Access Management) at 800-986-9585, extension 4134.

For certain services, such as a sign language interpreter or materials in alternate media (tape or braille texts), it is absolutely essential that you notify DREAM six or more weeks in advance of your arrival so that services can be arranged.

Top of Page

Transfer Student Process

I'm a transfer student.  Is my process the same?

Yes, we still ask that you submit your confirmation deposit with reply card, advance room deposit and housing agreement (if you will live on campus), file the FAFSA, send official final transcripts, and send your vaccination records.

If you have been accepted for the FALL SEMESTER, the following is a list of confirmation deadlines:

    * Confirmation deposit with reply card - July 1
    * Advance room deposit and housing agreement - May 1
    * FAFSA - February 1, or as soon as possible
    * Official final transcripts - As soon as they are available
    * Vaccination records - August 1

If you have been accepted for the SPRING SEMESTER, here is a list of confirmation deadlines:

    * Confirmation deposit with reply card - December 1
    * Advance room deposit and housing agreement - December 1
    * FAFSA - As soon as possible
    * Official final transcripts - As soon as they are available
    * Vaccination records - December 1

Top of Page

What Comes Next?

I've sent it all in.  What comes next?

Once you've submitted your Confirmation Deposit you will receive complete course registration information via email.  If you have questions about academic courses and programs, please direct them to the Office of Academic Services, (800) 986-9585, ext. 4072.

Transfer students will receive advisor, registration, and course information via U.S. mail within two weeks of confirming, but no earlier than April 10th.  Questions?  Please call Joan Sarles, Transfer Counselor, at (800) 322-2584, ext. 6571.

The entire Gonzaga community welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you on campus!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Office of Admission
Gonzaga University
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA  99258
(800) 322-2584