Have you ever thought about creating a business or non-profit organization? Do you have the desire to make a positive difference in the world through your entrepreneurial talents? Do you want to study and work with like-minded students and entrepreneurs? If so, the Hogan Entrepreneurial Leadership Program is for you.
The mission of the Hogan Entrepreneurial Leadership Program is to create the leaders the world needs most - individuals who seek out opportunities to create change by combining their passions and the power of entrepreneurship. Our three-year, cross-curricular, honors-model approach identifies students who have a passion for exploring new ideas and provides them with the perspective to see the world in a new way. By connecting entrepreneurial education with service, leadership, and ethics, we prepare students to leverage their passions and abilities to create a positive difference in the Jesuit tradition. Unique features are:
- Honors program model
- A minor along with any major
- 3-year immersion in entrepreneurial contexts
- Based on Jesuit educational ideals of ethical leadership and commitment to the common good
Who is it for?
We are seeking students who are high achievers, academically strong, creative, independent, willing to take risks, and who want to make a positive difference in the world. Your career interests can be in virtually any field or industry -- information and computer technology, telecommunications, biotechnology, manufacturing, service, medicine, the physical or natural sciences, education, or the non-profit arena.
What are the benefits?
- Extensive hands-on experience
- Networking with entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Leadership minor along with major
- Waiver of tuition for credit hours over 18 per semester
- Rigorous, personalized learning environment
- Community of fellow students
- $3,000 scholarship ($1,000 per year)