Requesting an Overload

Undergraduates may register for up to 14 credits during Summer Session.

If you are in good academic standing, you may request permission to register for more than 14 credits by completing this form and obtaining signatures from both your advisor and the dean of the college of your major. Once you have the signatures, take the form to the Registrar's Office for processing. If permission is granted, you will be notified and granted access to register for the overload. Corresponding tuition charges will be added to your account.

Overload Request Form

502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0099
Phone: (509) 313-5873

We are located in the Academic Vice President's Office, College Hall 232.