Congratulations on your acceptance to Gonzaga University!
The Gonzaga University International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) office looks forward to welcoming you to campus this fall! ISSS is here to assist you with achieving your personal and academic goals while you’re in the United States. We provide pre and post arrival orientation, immigration and academic advising, cultural adjustment workshops, job placement assistance, fun social activities, and much more.
Have you made your deposit to confirm your attendance?
Before you can receive more pre-arrival information, you must confirm your attendance by making your $400.00 deposit by May 1st. Deposits can be made through ZagWeb, with payment options including electronic check, credit cards, or Western Union Business Solutions. You can also send a check to the Office of Admission. Click here for more information on how to deposit!
Credit Cards: Credit cards (American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard) can be used to pay tuition online** only (through Zagweb/Cashnet) **NOTE: There is a 2.75% fee for online payments.
Western Union Business Solutions: This payment option allows you to pay your deposits and student account balance prior to arriving on campus, and provides a simple and reliable way of initiating payments electronically in your country’s currency. Click here for instructions for paying with Western Union.
Accepted Students Pre-Arrival Check List:
Before your arrival to Spokane, Washington, we want to make sure that you have completed the following tasks:
- Apply for Housing through your ZagWeb Portal– Don’t forget that all Gonzaga students are required to live on campus during your first year! Click here to explore on-campus housing options.
- If you already have housing available to you through a homestay or family member, please follow this link and click on Housing and/or Dining Exemption Request to fill out the housing waiver
- If you are a transfer student and interested in living off campus, follow this link to explore housing options.
- If you plan to live on campus, be sure to complete the Early Arrival Form for Fall 2016 here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All students must complete this form in order to arrive early for International Student Orientation.
- Purchase your plane ticket for August 23rd or 24th and your Airport Pickup – Our Airport Pickup offers you a stress-free way to arrive on campus.
- Not only do we come and get you, we show you where you can buy groceries and where orientation will take place.
- You can also purchase linens (sheets, towel, pillow, blanket, and wash cloth.) for $45.00 and/or a welcome kit (cups, bowls, plates, forks, pots, soap, etc.) for $35.00.
- Follow this link to purchase your Airport Pickup, Linens, and Welcome Kit.
- Submit a passport-sized photo for your Student ID card – Your Zag Card allows you access to your housing, meal plan, library books, and various Gonzaga activities. Click here for instructions on how to upload your picture.
- Complete Gonzaga's Immunization Forms – These forms are REQUIRED for all Gonzaga students.
- Download the form here
- Have your doctor fill it out and attach a copy of your records
- Bring it with you to campus. We will assist you with submission of the form to the Health Center
International Students & Scholar Services
Spokane, WA 99258-0088
Toll Free: (800) 986-9585
Phone: (509) 313-3648
Fax: (509) 313-5814