- David Evans and Associates, Inc. Scholarship 2013-2014: David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA) is pleased to offer two Scholarships for Women and/or Minority college students majoring in Civil Engineering (transportation, structural, land development, or environmental) or Geomatics who demonstrate exceptional promise in either of those fields. Application
- The Science, Mathematics And Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship for Service Program has been established by the Department of Defense (DoD) to support undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- NOAA/Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship: Up to $8,000 of academic assistance per school year for full-time study during the junior and senior years, plus a required, 10-week, paid ($650/week) internship during the summer between the junior and senior years at NOAA or a NOAA approved facility.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: The US EPA supports a number of undergraduate and graduate fellowship programs as outlined at this site.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships: are designed to encourage and support outstanding students from 7th grade through graduate school who have a breadth of interests, work hard, demonstrate a strong will to succeed, and have financial need.
- The Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Program: Established by Congress to provide a continuing source of highly qualified scientists, mathematicians, and engineers by awarding scholarships to college sophomores and juniors who intend to pursue careers in these fields.
- Morris K. Udall Scholarship: The Foundation expects to award 80 scholarships of up to $5000 and 50 honorable mentions of $350 to sophomore and junior level college students committed to careers related to the environment, tribal public policy, or Native American health care.
- National Institute of Health: Summer research opportunities related to NIH and Biomedical
- The National Security Education Program David L. Boren Scholarships: Boren Scholarships and Fellowships provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students to add an important international and language component to their educations.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Scholarship and Fellowship Program: opportunity to participate in an educational program intended to ensure a diverse and highly talented science and technology human resource base to meet the mission, goals, and objectives of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Nuclear Energy Institute: An excellent web site with links to scholarships, fellowships, and internships in nuclear energy.
- The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and General Motors (GM) have partnered to provide financial resources to assist outstanding Latino students pursuing degrees in Engineering and Business. Applicants may be graduating high school seniors or current undergraduates (Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior). The award amount is $2,500.
- NACME Scholarships for Minorities in Engineering: Provides scholarships for minority engineering students.
- The SWE Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to women admitted to accredited baccalaureate or graduate programs, in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers: IEEE offers a variety of awards, competitions, contests, scholarships and fellowships Many are offered to IEEE student members, such as the Regional Student Paper Contests and the Student Enterprise Award.
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship: Three types: Academic-Year for funding for one year of study in another country; Multi-Year for funding two or three years of degree-oriented study in another country; and Cultural for three or six months of intensive language study and cultural immersion in another country.
- German Chancellor Scholarship Program : Provides for a stay of one year in Germany for professional development, study or research for students from any profession or field of study who show outstanding potential for future leadership. Applicants are expected to have established contact with a mentor in Germany before submitting an application.
- DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) For study at universities in Germany. Applicants must have a well-defined study or research project that makes a stay in Germany essential. Preference will be given to applicants who have been invited by a faculty member at a German university to study or do research in a particular university department. See Professor Denise DellaRosa for more information