General Student Software:
- Autodesk AutoCAD / Civil 3D - Registration required.
- Microsoft Academic Alliance - The School of Engineering and Applied Science has a Microsoft subscription that includes Microsoft platform, servers, and developer tools software. The software must be used for instructional and research purposes, it may not be used to run the infrastructure of the department. In addition, the department’s faculty and students may check-out or download the software to install on their personal computers. This benefit is limited to Engineering faculty and students. You need to login with your Gonzaga email address.
- VMware Academic Alliance -
- Papercut Client - The School of Engineering's print software. Students can check their balances, printing activity, and print to available printers.
- PuTTy - A free telnet/SSH client for connecting to Linux based servers.
- Python 3.3 - Python Programming Language
- Solidworks - To request a copy please email Rob Hardie