NOTICE: The MIT in Special Education program is currently not accepting applications.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A completed graduate application
- One (1) official degree bearing transcript and one official transcript from all other colleges or universities attended. If you attend Gonzaga, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Experience working with children or a special needs population.
- An interview with the department
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency