Location, Office Hours, and Contact Information
Our office will be closed on Monday, July 4. We will reopen at 8am on Tuesday, July 5.
We are located on campus at 704 East Sharp (on the corner of Sharp and Dakota). We are two blocks north of the John J. Hemmingson Center.
502 E. Boone Ave. MSC 2506, Spokane, WA 99258
Summer Office HoursAdministrative Staff available: Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Registered Nurse available: Tuesday through Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Please call (509)313-4052 to check availability
Phone: (509) 313-4052 (If you receive the voice mail please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly)
Fax: (509) 313-5516
For after hours care consider one of the following:
- Call Family Medicine Spokane at (509) 624-2313 to speak with a physician.
- Visit a local Urgent Care Center.
- Visit a local Emergency Room.
Local Urgent Care Centers
- Providence Urgent Care - 421 S. Division, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 474-2100
- Rockwood Clinic Urgent Care- 400 E Fifth Ave, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 838-2531
- Franklin Park Urgent Care - 5904 N Division, Spokane WA 99207 (509) 489-1150
- U.S. HealthWorks - 2005 E 29th, Spokane WA 99203 (509) 747-0770
Local Emergency Departments
- Sacred Heart Emergency Dept, 101 W. 8th Ave., Spokane WA 99240, (509) 474-3131
- Holy Family Emergency Dept, 5633 N. Lidgerwood St., Spokane WA 99208, (509) 482-0111
- Deaconess Hospital Emergency Dept, 800 W. 5th, Spokane WA 99204, (509) 473-5800