Come see us in Crosby! Room #211
The future is at your fingertips.
The Career Center & GAMP office is here to assist you with your career development needs. Our students and alumni services include:
- Assisting the job search process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Job, internship, or volunteer service program postings
- Career exploration related to majors, including graduate and professional school
- Understanding the market value of your academic pursuits and co-curricular activities
- GAMP mentor pairings
- Resume and cover letter support
- Documenting credentials in your electronic placement file (Teachers)
- Etiquette Dinners to learn proper etiquette for dining with employers
- A secure portfolio with ZagTrax.net to post your resume, cover letter, writing samples.