The Gonzaga University Career Center is committed to protecting the privacy of user’s personal information.
The Career Center contracts with NACElink Network to provide Gonzaga University students and alumni with job listings, an on-campus recruiting system, résumé and credentials file services. Please refer to the NACELink Privacy Statement for technical details and a description of the NACElink.com site.
Student and alumni profile data, résumés and accompanying documents will reside on NACElink Network® servers. NACElink Network® servers are hosted by the Simplicity Corporation, which is a web-based recruiting system in alliance with the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). NACE is a non-profit professional organization for career centers and employers. Student and alumni data may be used internally within Gonzaga University for reporting purposes only. Data used will be in aggregate form only. NACE’s commitment to all users (schools, employers and students/alumni ) is that NACE will maintain the confidentiality of all information collected on NACElink and NACE will not sell, transmit, or disclose in any fashion this information to any other organizations.
Job postings on the NACElink system may or may not be reviewed and screened before posting. Student users of the NACElink system are urged to research postings and use discretion when applying. Do not disclose social security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card information or other highly sensitive information when applying for jobs and internships.
Use of Personally Identifiable Candidate Information by the Gonzaga University Career Center:
- Through the NACElink Career Services Management System (CSM), known as ZagTrax at Gonzaga University, students and registered alumni can post résumés, view and apply for jobs, and schedule on-campus interviews. The information in a candidate’s profile is used by the Career Center for giving job-search advice, promoting career programs and services, notifying candidates of career and internship opportunities and referring qualified candidates to employers.
- The Career Center may conduct searches on résumés and candidate profiles to notify candidates of educational or employment opportunities through email communication. By entering data into ZagTrax, students and alumni may have data included in aggregate reports used for evaluation of employment activities, educational programs, institutional studies and salary surveys.
- Employers do not have access to view information or résumés directly from ZagTrax unless students or alumni apply to a specific position or submit a résumé to an Opt-In Online Résumé Book.
Non- identifiable information collected:
- Internet address of the computer being used
- WebPages requested
- Referring webpage
- Browser used
- Date, time and duration of activity
- Volume of data storage and transfers
The policy is subject to change without prior notice, if necessary, to keep the university’s policies in compliance with State and Federal laws and/or with rules and regulations of the university. Students and alumni should contact the Career Center if they have any concerns, questions or comments about the use of their information. Students and alumni can view or change their information by logging into their account on ZagTrax.
502 East Boone MSC 2462
Spokane, WA 99258-0098
Main phone number:
509-313-4234 or 1-800-986-9585
Hours of Operation:
Every Tuesday, 12–1pm
Drop by to receive assistance with all of your career-related questions
First Thursday of each month,
You bring your résumé, we’ll bring the PIZZA!
Weekly Drop-In Appointments:
Drop by for a 15 minute appointment
Weekly Scheduled Appointments:
Make a 30 minute appointment with a Career Coach
See calendar for an up-to-date listing of Workshops and Events
Reserve your spot by RSVPing through ZagTrax.net