St. Catherine/St. Monica Hall (C/M) is located at 900 North Cincinnati Street.
Catherine/Monica Hall (known around campus as “C/M”) is a hall comprised of mainly freshmen students. As the largest hall on Gonzaga’s campus, C/M is a great place to meet new people create lasting friendships.
- Coed Building
- 1st and 2nd year students
- Traditional Corridor
- 2 floors (men on 1st floor, women on 2nd)
- 4 “wings” (Southwest, Northwest, Northeast, and Southeast
- One professional Residence Director (RD), 1 Assistant Residence Director (ARD), 8 Resident Assistants (RA), and a Chaplin.
- Each wing has a common bathroom and laundry facilities
- The lobby has a front desk, couches, a television, vending machines, public restrooms, a piano, recreational equipment (pool, ping pong, and foosball) and an office for the RD.
· The basement has recreational equipment (air hockey), couches, tables and chairs, a public restroom, full kitchen facilities, and a movie room.
Catherine/Monica FloorPlan - Double