Experiential Leadership Institute (ELI)
The Experiential Leadership Institute (ELI), is a year-long pilot program that engages sophomores in legitimate leadership projects and reflection that fosters and supports lifelong leadership.
Throughout the academic year we will explore together three concepts vital for all leaders: "knowing self," "building community," and "impacting the world."
What the ELI offers:
- Participation in: group events (twice per month) that are focused on your leadership development
- Special access opportunities with speakers brought to campus throughout the year
- A mentoring relationship throughout the year
- Fall retreat: Aug. 30th-Sept. 1st
- Personal growth
- Advancement in leaderhip opportunities on campuus and in the community
- Leadership portfolio for future internships/ job prospects
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258