Goller Hall is located at 630 East Sharp Avenue.
Goller is a suite-style hall housing a mix of first- and second-year students. Each suite consists of three bedrooms, a full bathroom, a half-bathroom, a small living space, and storage closets. Goller is also home to the KEEN Living-Learning Community, a community for both engineering and non-engineering students. Goller is a part of the Midwestern Block, which also includes Dillon, Crimont, Dooley, and Cushing Halls.
- Co-ed by suite
- Underclass students (mix of first-year and second-year students)
- Suite style (most rooms are double occupancy)
- 3 floors
- 2 RAs, 1 live-in professional Residence Director
- Pool table, foosball, ping pong, piano, TVs provided in common room spaces
- Study lounges on each floor, kitchen and laundry room on the 1st and 3rd floors, classroom on 1st floor
- Carpeting in suites
Note: Floor diagrams for Goller Hall are under development.