Kennedy Apartments are located at 121 East Boone Ave.
This apartment community houses students who have met the residency requirement. Kennedy allows residents to experience life in an apartment setting while continuing to live on-campus.
The Kennedy apartment complex accommodates more than 400 residents in 4 bedroom, 3 bedroom (most common size), 2 bedroom, and 1 bedroom units. All apartments have a living room, kitchen (with refrigerator, stove/oven, and dishwasher), and dining room table with chairs. The 4 and 3 bedroom units have two bathrooms.
- Single-gender apartments, co-ed by floor
- Upperclassmen and graduate students
- Apartment style
- 5 floors
- Four levels of glass "sky" bridge between wings
- Eight RAs (two per floor), live-in professional staff (Graduate Residence Director), chaplain.
- In-house bistro, some covered parking, fifth floor sun rooms, fifth floor sun decks with patio style furniture, multiple recreation rooms with TV and pool, ping pong, or foosball tables, in-house GU apparel retail store, wonderful art decoration in common space, full-size beds
- Two quiet study rooms on each floor, two laundry rooms on each floor, chapel
- Carpet in apartments
Download the Kennedy Apartment Complex Floor Diagrams (PDF Document)