SAEC Meeting 2/23/10
Present: Marcia, Angela, Bill, Connie, William, Tim, Eric, Krystal
- Minutes from 2/9/2010 Minutes approved with changes
Peer Advisor Update:
- Continued concern, no clear response on why it was suspended. Perhaps we should request a written explanation
Debrief about meeting yesterday with President McCullough
- Employees requested a summary and access to the Power Point slides. The presentation is up...on the live site.
- Review first and then send out on Staff-L
- Should have a login to view it.
- Tim: Several people told him they appreciated Bill's intro. Good Job Bill!
- Bill: Many people talked to him who were excited about Thayne's message. Did get a telephone call from someone upset with the Winter Break survey.
- Email from Ann Scott Ettinger...question about work load. How are we going to gather up those questions?
- Important to get responses.
- Several Plant people want clarification on pay raise process. Where do they stand in respect to Pay for Performance?
- Good attendance, approximately 400
Winter Break Proposal - Surveys are out. Hard copies and survey monkey. List the URL in minutes? Some have gone into the junk mail.
SAEC Mail box - AD 55.
No HUG this year. Thayne meeting took place of that
Need Spring Open Meeting team soon.