STAFF ASSEMBLY EXECUTIVE COUNCILMINUTES
November 14, 2001 12:00 â€“ 1:00p.m.
Crosby Large ConferenceRoom
Members Present: KeithGauthier, Neva Bishop, Janice Resch, Krystal Burns, Bill Kostelec,Brett Hendricks, Theresa Castillo, Barbara Kolbet and KimGieber
Members Absent: MollySpilker, and Anne Thomas
The meeting was called to order by PresidentBill Kostelec at 12:05.
Minutes from 11/7/01 passed
New Employee Orientation
· Krystal talked about the purpose of the StaffAssembly to the latest group of New Employee Orientation â€“ it wentwell
· In January the format will change for NewEmployee Orientation and Staff Assembly will have our ownspot
· We now have a link to the site http://www.gonzaga.edu/staff
· Neva is working with Chris Gill to get a linkon the site map
· WHY GONZAGA? Spotlighting one staff member perweek on the website and highlighted their contribution to theuniversity
· Link will be sent with new minutes
· Building a link page with information that willbenefit employees
Proposals for Mike Casey and FatherSpitzer
· Continuing to work on a list of suggestions toboost morale
· Need a â€œquick fixâ€ list and a â€œlong termâ€list
Scheduling of futuremeetings
November 21st, Large Conference Room, 12:00 â€“ 1:00p.m.
Future meetings will be held each Wednesday in CrosbyLarge Conference Room from 12:00 â€“ 1:00. Since this is the lunchhour, please feel free to bring your lunch. All SAEC members will benotified if there is a change to this recurring meeting.
By virtue of the bylaws, all StaffAssembly meetings are open unless otherwise designated by theExecutive Council. Everyone is welcome to attend.