Adaptive Technology at Gonzaga
The following adaptive technology devices are available in the office of Disability Resources, Foley Center 202C:
Aladdin Ultra 16" Screen Magnifier
Multiple computers equipped with speech-to-text
Multiple computers equipped with text-to-speech software
Multiple computers equipped with magnification software
Assistive listening devices
Clarity Classmate & Clarity PC Mate portable in-class screen magnifiers
Braille printer/tactile image enhancer
The following equipment is available in the Curriculum Center, on the second floor of the Foley Center. The Curriculum Center is open the same hours as the Foley Center library.
- Magnisight CCTV with 18 inch monitor
- Telesensory Voyager XL CCTV with 19 inch monitor
- Television/VCR with closed captioning
The following equipment is available for check out at the Circulation Desk of the Foley Center Library.
- Assistive Listening Device
- Laptop for check-out equipped with speech-to-text software, text-to-speech software, magnification software, and large print keyboard.