Fall Family Weekend
OCTOBER 24-26, 2014
Registration Available in mid-August
The parents & family members of our freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors are invited to join their GU student for Fall Family Weekend (FFW) to learn their student's life at Gonzaga, and enjoy a fun-filled weekend with activities for the entire family. Just $45 for a family of up-to-four (including your GU student), and $15 for each additional person. Late fees begin October 10.
Please consider adding a GU student to your group who doesn't have family coming to visit!
The 2014 program is being formed. Thanks for your patience!.
Typical special features include:
- Hospitality Coffee and Cookies all weekend!
- Class Visits on Friday; Special Faculty Lectures/Activities on Saturday
- A Theatre production Friday and Saturday evening, and Saturday matinee
- Music & Choir Concerts Friday evening and Saturday afternoon
- Art Exhibits
- Historical Campus Tours
- Jesuit Community Open House
- Intramural, Club Sports & Team Sports
- Student club fundraisers
- ...and lots more!
Potential GU Students
Families with a junior or senior in high school who would like to visit with an Admissions counselor, tour campus, or visit classes during FFW are welcome! Contact the Visit Office at 1-800-322-2584, ext. 6531 or submit an online request.
Family members with a disability who require auxiliary aids, services or other accommodations should contact the office of Disability Resources, Education, and Access (DREAM) at 509-413-4093.