Information Technology Services supports the mission of the university by providing technology-related services and support for students, staff and faculty as technology becomes an ever more integral part of university life. We commit to develop and maintain a client-centric culture and continually evaluate ourselves to foster improvement. As we maintain and improve today's technology services, we also envision and create the information technology portfolio that will best meet Gonzaga's needs in the future.
ITS Foundational Principles:
1.) Driven by the University Mission
2.) Centered on Our Colleagues
3.) Delivering Reliable, Relevant Services
4.) Committed to Continuous Improvement
5.) Able to Demonstrate Value
6.) Focused on the Future
7.) Grounded in Our Staff
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Email for approximately 50% of faculty and staff is unavailable and will be for couple of hours.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.