New ITS Structure
To view the new organizational chart click here.
ITS has made the following structural changes:
- We have unified and consolidated IT operations and eliminated silos with a Director of Operations, which will oversee all operational units.
- We have created a Project Management Office (PMO), which aligns us to be more agile and efficient in meeting the university’s needs.
- We have significantly increased our attention on information security by creating a Director of Information Security and Compliance position.
- We will be able to focus on the future of our central information resource, Banner, with the creation of the Banner Architect position.
All systems are operating normally.
- See the progress of the Network Project here
Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.
ITS QUICK LINKS