New ITS Structure
To view the new organizational chart click here.
ITS has made the following structural changes:
- We have unified and consolidated IT operations and eliminated silos with a Director of Operations, which will oversee all operational units.
- We have created a Project Management Office (PMO), which aligns us to be more agile and efficient in meeting the university’s needs.
- We have significantly increased our attention on information security by creating a Director of Information Security and Compliance position.
- We will be able to focus on the future of our central information resource, Banner, with the creation of the Banner Architect position.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Email for approximately 50% of faculty and staff is unavailable and will be for couple of hours.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.