New ITS Structure
To view the new organizational chart click here.
ITS has made the following structural changes:
- We have unified and consolidated IT operations and eliminated silos with a Director of Operations, which will oversee all operational units.
- We have created a Project Management Office (PMO), which aligns us to be more agile and efficient in meeting the university’s needs.
- We have significantly increased our attention on information security by creating a Director of Information Security and Compliance position.
- We will be able to focus on the future of our central information resource, Banner, with the creation of the Banner Architect position.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED